I've been working on knitting a Project Runway contest submission. I doubt I'll have it ready to show you until next month. The socks and the bobblicious afghan square won't be done until next week.

In the meantime I'll show you one of my African violets. I used to have much larger plants but had to give them to a neighbor when I moved. My African violet secret is lots of rabbit fertilizer. Thanks again Natalie for the digital camera which allows me to take such photos.




Anne in CA asked in the comments about the DNA cabled afghan. I think you could definitely use the Hanna Burns square from the Great American Aran Afghan the length of the afghan. So far it is my favorite square and quite easy to do. June also has a free DNA cabled scarf pattern available HERE which you could use for your afghan.