Every year when the weather gets hot I blog less. At least I am knitting - I've finished 3 more afghan squares. This is the Ada Fenick square. I still have to get photos of the other 2 I've finished.



I have now finished 9 of 24 squares. Only 20 squares are used for the afghan (the other are made into pillows) but I'm making them all in case some of them turn out smaller or larger than the other squares. Then I can avoid using those in the afghan to try to keep it even. My Barbara Selesnick square turned out much smaller so that one will definitely be used for a pillow.

I also have the booklets for the Great American Afghan and the Great North American Afghan. I'm starting to think about using my favorite squares from each to make a second afghan in shades of purple.

I will get photos of the other 2 squares this week. Also, I know I've been remiss in posting photos of Peaches. She's doing better this summer (she tends to overheat easily) due to the additional air conditioner. In fact she likes to park herself right in front of the AC for most of the day just like me.