I enjoyed reading this blog post on staying motivated. It is really about creativity and how people can channel it. I think about this a lot while watching Project Runway - some contestants do best when they have many restrictions, some come up with their best designs without any limitations, some folks are inspired by other's designs and some have some inner source of creativity and innovation. The creative process really is fascinating.

We had a great weekend. First and foremost, the weather finally cooled off and we had a nice snowfall. We also went to a really fun cooking class at the Santa Fe School of Cooking - ours was on chiles and I learned a lot. Best of all, I had an opportunity to really pick the chef's brain while others were trying their hand at making tortillas and roasting chiles.

I'm working on some fingerless gloves in Palette. I've finished the first pair in the colors below (grass and marine heather) and am now doing a smaller size in different colors. I should have the pattern up by this weekend after DH takes some photos.