Night Breeze Socks

I'm running behind this week but I've managed to finish one pair of socks. I call these floral socks the Night Breeze Socks after a variety of African Violet. I used Palette in Black, Lilac, and Grass and subsequently learned that Knitpicks' is apparently discontinuing both Lilac and Grass so those colors are now on clearance.



I am delaying Intarsia Week until next week. I plan to include lots of resources and links on the first day, how to do the interlocks (ie. twisting the yarns between colors) on the second day, and how to deal with all the yarn ends on the final day.

Also, I just cut a check to the Colorado House Rabbit Society for $292.78 from my first quarterly Lulu check. As with last year I will try to donate at least $1000 from pattern sales in 2008 to help with all the pet rabbits in their shelter.