I'm working on a little mitten booklet with three or four designs and some mitten knitting tips. I got the idea that I'd name each mitten after a town in New Mexico and would photograph each mitten design in the actual town. Here is a Tesuque mitten in 5 colors of Knitpicks' Palette. I hope to photograph the completed mittens in the wonderful outdoor Shidoni sculpture gallery outside of Tesuque on Christmas Eve. We're currently having a blizzard so I just tossed this one out in the snow.




We went to the Tamaya Hilton Resort on the Santa Ana Pueblo in Bernalillo for DH's work Christmas party. There were lots of very old rugs framed all over the resort.








There was an entire adobe village in gingerbread at the base of the tree in the lobby. I took many gingerbread photos and will show them all this week.