BEST OF 2004 (lots of photos)



I finished 80 small projects in 2004. Socks were the most popular at 36 pair followed by hats (14), scarves (9), four pairs of mittens and four pairs of gloves. I finished 4 spinning projects and did some miscellaneous knitting - hearts, stars, flowers and one knitted bird. I finished one Aran baby sweater and did a little work on my Starmore sweater in progress. I knit one washcloth (the flower IK washcloth) and a small blanket to be felted for Jack the cat. I also knit some felted boots.



My favorite hat - self-designed













Favorite Mittens - Helgi's Mittens from Folk Knitting in Estonia













My favorite socks are these Turkish socks.











My favorite gloves are the Liidia's gloves from Folk Knitting in Estonia









Another favorite pair of socks - the New England Socks from Nancy Bush's Knitting on the Road







And another favorite hat - self-designed







HAPPY NEW YEAR!!