I started to do the purl lace socks from Socks X3 but as you can tell, it wasn't really working with this particular yarn. I have tried 3 times to find a pattern for this yarn so finally I just kept going so I'd be done with it. This yarn was from a previous sock-of-the-month kit and is from Fleece Artist.



I started on another pair of socks. I need something I don't have to look at during the Red Sox/Yankees series this weekend. And yes, the socks I've started are red. Too bad I can't knit up some good pitchers for their bullpen instead!

I'm hoping that Albuquerque will soon have a bona fide rabbit rescue again. I've been invited to a party in a couple of weeks for all the rabbit rescue people and I have high hopes. If nothing else, I'll start up the Four Corners Bunnies web site again with photos of rabbits for adoption from the various rescuers.




I can't seem to find Peaches anywhere. Has anyone seen her? For more fun rabbit photos, I highly recommend Peaches' charming and talented friends at the Blog of Pratt, Diva Kitty and the Fluffies, and Simone's Parsley Patch.