Just a quick update to let you know that yesterday I received a postcard from Black Water Abbey Yarns. They said they're going to be at the Albuquerque Fiber Arts Fiesta next week.

The Fiber Arts Fiesta is from May 26-28 (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday) in the Creative Arts Building in the Fairgrounds. Parking is $2 and admission is $4.

I've been to the Fiber Arts Fiesta and it is fascinating but usually doesn't have a lot of knitting content. But this year the featured artist is Valentina Devine.

I'm not sure I'm going to attend but their web site also had a blurb about a fiber farm and studio tour early June here in the East Mountains. They also had info about the Spring Festival and Animal Fair June 4/5 at Los Ranchos de las Golodrinas which will have sheep shearing, spinning, carding, dyeing and colcha embroidery. I've been to that one before and I definitely want to go again. I promise if I do to take a camera so I can get blog photos.