If you're in New Mexico and you're looking for an angora bunny, Pam Larsen at Rio Rancho Rabbit Rescue has this cute female named Fuzzy Mama. She needs to be spayed and is hoping to find a good home soon. Pam also has a bunch of cute baby Netherland dwarf rabbits who were dumped in an arroyo behind a car dealership in Albuquerque. For info on all the terrific rabbits available for adoption here, visit the Four Corners Bunnies web site.

I'll have a pair of self-designed mittens to show you tomorrow. I have decided to continue designing mittens to fill up my boxes of Christmas presents. I was hoping to find some new stranded color knitting designs in Charlene Schurch's new sock book or Nancy Bush's new sock book but the Knitpicks book preview shows mainly textured sock designs. I'll put off getting them - it is good to save my money anyway as Peaches wants me to donate to help pay medical expenses for THIS poor rabbit who was set on fire. The need for charitable donations really doesn't seem to end lately, does it?