Last week I sent the Colorado HRS a check for $134.75 from the Lulu sales of the booklets Stranded Color Knitting and Wild About Color Knitting Patterns. That amount was for the sales from December. The next time they send me a check (in May) it will be for much more. I will have the ruffled colorwork sock pattern available for purchase or download by tomorrow. I knit the sock up in another color combo because I like to show different options. It was also helpful because I found a mistake in the chart.

Speaking of pattern mistakes, there is a second mistake in the Maarja's sock from Folk Knitting in Estonia. The first row of the heel it says K2 green when it is supposed to be K2TOG green. I decided to rip out the sock because it just wasn't working for me, no matter what modifications I tried. Ugly, ugly, ugly.