DH and I went to the other side of the mountain to check out neighborhoods this weekend and it was a bit stressful. We both are so used to living in the middle of nowhere doing our own thing being free spirits so suburban life may prove a bit tricky. The move makes sense on many levels - we'd probably save several hundred dollars a month just on gas and DH would save 2 hours of city driving per day - but we both need some serious attitude adjustments. I did finally figure out why so many of the neighborhoods had a "Stepford" like feel - they all have homeowner's associations who maintain all the xeriscaped front yards so everything looks similar. Hmmm - this home search may take longer than I initially thought.

I just ordered Nicky Epstein's new book on knitted flowers and am looking forward to testing it out upon arrival. I'm still doing boring things like typing up patterns and configuring color charts so nothing to show today.

Today's rabbit photo is Rusty, the one who got away. I had heard about his availability for adoption and his incredible rescue from a feed store where he was near death. I had also heard about Peaches and decided to adopt her instead because I wasn't up to any rabbits with health issues at that time. I met Rusty a few weeks later at an adoptathon (yes he was adopted by a great couple) and he was a total love muffin. So on those frequent occasions when Peaches is giving me some attitude (we call it the royal bunny butt) I do occasionally think about sweetie pie Rusty, the one who got away.