Although DH and I are procrastinating about buying a house, I have been thinking a lot about my future knitting/sewing room. I've been looking over photos of people's craft rooms at this Flickr site along with the artist's studios HERE. There's a lot of inspiration on the web for getting organized.

I know the room will be white. I plan to hang a lot of my knitted items and designs on the walls so this will be the only white room. I also know there will not be carpet - if we have to we'll install Pergo or even a fun color of linoleum. I need bookcases and storage for spools of sewing thread and a cutting table and a sewing desk and a file cabinet and a spot for my spinning wheel.

And of course I need a place for all my yarn. I'll probably continue using the neat cubes storage system I already use but I really need to neaten it all up.