I knit a 12 foot long garter stitch scarf in a periwinkle shade of Twist from Knitpicks but it is too boring to photograph. It does match really well with a sage green jacket I have and I like really long scarves.

Here's the progress on the Selbustrikk gloves for DH in Knitpicks Palette (my new favorite yarn for colorwork gloves). I think most knitters save knitting the thumbs for last but I prefer to do them early to better fit the gloves as I go. And yes, it is STILL snowing here for the great blizzard of 2006.




Because we can't even get out of our driveway, all fancy-schmantzy New Year's plans are cancelled. Peaches recommends that everyone spend the holiday playing games with good friends.



She suggests a bunny nap to those who over-indulge in the New Year's festivities.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!