So far you've seen a container with my Shetland yarns, a container with some vintage Nylamb baby/sock yarn, my sport weight collection (mainly Nature Spun) and one container with all the colors of Knitpicks' Palette.

Here are my sock yarns. I'm particularly excited by some almost fluorescent colors of Kroy I bought on sale a while ago - I plan to do some psychedelic colorwork socks soon. At right in the bag are a few skeins of Knitpicks' Gloss. The stitch definition on that yarn is terrific so I have a few textured patterns I will use with it, especially the lovely Step Dance socks featured on this page.



Here's my DK selection, mainly Heilo, old Patons Country Garden DK, and Knitpick's Merino Style DK (which is a bit thicker than other DK weights). I often consider giving these yarns away because I rarely use them but I do have a big pile of Dale of Norway patterns which use DK weight.



I figured out I have enough containers to rearrange my worsted weight yarns by color. I have Wool of the Andes, Peruvian Highland Wool, Cascade 220, and a bit of Nature Spun.



Organizing by colors is really helpful so I can figure out what colors I need or don't need. The red bag holds the Great American Aran Afghan squares and yarn which has been sadly neglected.



At the bottom of the red container you see some chunks of Irish Spring soap which I used for moth prevention. The smell is driving me nuts though so I may make my own herbal sachets instead.