I was hoping to have part of my new project to show you by now. I am trying to become more skilled at charting out letters for knitting and I'm starting on some fun Halloween witch gloves with long cuffs that say "Double, double, toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble". The quote is from Macbeth although I admit I always thought it was "bubble, bubble, toil and trouble".

I am learning that "N" is the biggest pain in the derriere to chart out. Still, I want to get the practice because I'd love to come up with a Christmas design with a Christmas carol charted out on some mittens. Anyway, I hope to have the Halloween gloves (with the quote from Macbeth) to show you next week.

I am not a fan of summer and I can't wait until the weather cools off! I find myself spending lots of time staring at pictures like this from one of our big snows last winter.