Would you believe I lost the entire intarsia project I was working on? I have no idea what happened to it and I've looked everywhere. I wanted to get some more photos of an interesting method of working in the ends in intarsia. Instead I'll show you a close-up of a photo from the Stuever intarsia book. To deal with intarsia ends, they recommend pulling each end diagonally up or down and then splitting some stitches to secure each end. It really is a neat way to deal with the ends.



Anyway, this method is quite bulletproof. Whatever method you use for dealing with all the intarsia ends, make sure you're not accidentally unlocking the interlocks because then you'll end up with holes in your knitting.

Easter is on its way and I've ordered a special present for Miss Bubbles. She's such a hard core chewer that I bought her a tunnel made out of willow. All of the local rescued rabbits have been pulled out of the Petco stores temporarily to avoid impulse Easter bunny purchases and instead they are sending everyone to the Make Mine Chocolate web site instead.

And speaking of bunnies, check out this article about Humphrey, supposedly the second largest bunny in the UK at around 28 lbs. He's apparently very picky about the brand of digestive biscuits he eats and he even has a favorite tv show!