My order from Jimmy Beans Wool arrived with some of their fun eco-yarns.




On the left is Vermont O-wool (organic) which will be a men's hat design. On the right is Maizy which is a corn silk and nylon blend. This yarn will become some girly socks.



On the top is some Panda Cotton which is my favorite of the bunch. It is a bamboo/cotton/nylon blend and is soft and elastic. It will become some fingerless gloves with a lacy cuff. The Karaoke is a soy silk and wool blend that will become mittens. I also bought four more colors of Pakucho naturally-colored cotton since it was on sale.



I've been spinning up some lovely angora blend fiber from Anne at Wooly Wonka Fibers with my favorite Tracy Eichheim spindle. It has a rabbit design and is quite the little speed demon. This yarn will become socks for myself and DH.




Here's the rest of my spindle collection. I have a Tracy Eichheim production spindle, a laceweight spindle, a Bosworth spindle, a cotton spindle, a Louet boat anchor spindle for plying and the very first spindle I used from colorful fimo clay. I've broken off the hook many times but I can't bear to get rid of it.