I'm out of batteries for the camera but HERE is the link to the Peruvian Connection cardigan I bought so you can see the whole sweater. It is called the Haight-Ashbury cardigan and it definitely appeals to my inner Bohemian. It is hard to see but there are a couple of buttons in the front. I'm planning on wearing it here as a winter coat.

It has the inside-out colorwork (they call it bright pebbled stripes) all around the front opening as well. If you look between the orange or blue circles on the scan below you can see that the floats were gathered. Also, I included the seam in this scan.


I'm finishing up a stranded hat design and I also want to do a post on color/yarn dominance. I need to get Joyce Williams' Latvian Dreams out of the library first because she has something very interesting to say about the subject. After that I'm going to start seriously thinking about Christmas knitting.