I just sent another $150 to the Colorado House Rabbit Society bringing the grand total for 2008 to $592.78. I will bring the total donation to over $1000 when I get my last quarterly check. Our Albuquerque volunteers are unfortunately not able to rescue all the bunnies from the city shelter, especially rabbits who need significant veterinary care, so I am hoping soon I can start donating to the local volunteers as well for their vet expenses. I'm also adding photos of the city shelter bunnies to the Four Corners Bunnies web site.

Here is my purple Spontaneous Scarf which is just basically seed stitch knit lengthwise with a different yarn each row. I mainly used yarns that were sport weight and to keep the scarf straight I used a really loose cast on and bind off. (As you can see, DH is busy splitting wood for our heat this winter.)



The scarf used 11 different yarns - a mixture of wool, alpaca, soy silk, bamboo, cotton, and silk.



Bubbles seems annoyed that there was no angora yarn used in the scarf.



Apparently she's found a way to add some bunny fur to the fiber mixture of the scarf.