IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

If you are a fan of Norwegian sweaters, run don't walk over HERE to check out the latest booklet, the Dale of Norway 2008 Commemorative Collection. It has the Canadian Whistler sweater I've long coveted with a gorgeous maple leaf design along with patterns for four other wonderful sweaters and matching hats for $13. I'm going to show the booklet to DH and offer to either make him the Whistler, Notre Dame, or Le Massif sweater. Even the Lake Louise sweater has this really cute small maple leaf trim. Maybe I'll add that to the sweater he chooses.

I'm completely thrilled Dale is finally returning to colorwork designs after a long drought!

ETA: The shipping for the booklet to the US (I think the retailer is in Canada) is $8. I've paid $10 to $12 for a single Dale ski sweater pattern though. I did look to see if any US retailers sold the booklet but couldn't find any.