Good thing I just planted some strawberry plants because here is what it looks like from my front door today:




Fortunately the strawberries are safe in the cold frame and I've even heard the rabbit rescue garage sale is actually doing well in the snow.

Every year I choose a fun summer knitting project and this year my plan is to knit as many complicated mind-bending baffling sock patterns as I can find. Of course I'm getting Cookie A.'s book and a few Cat Bordhi books and I found a German one that has some colorwork socks (link later when I find it). I also have the Katherine Pence Tongue River sock book and PGR's Ethnic Socks books so I should have enough patterns. I don't have enough colors of sock yarn for color work though. For instance, I've always wanted to make those pig socks with toes from the Socks, Socks, Socks book but I have yet to find a pink yarn that is the right color.

Can anyone recommend a sock yarn line with at least 20-40 SOLID colors? Otherwise I could just use my Palette stash but I prefer socks to be machine washable so I can give them away.