I didn't know Blogger would shrink the size of the videos so much - I'll have to keep that in mind next time I do one. I'd like to show my weaving in ends assembly line procedure next - I estimate I can weave in 10 to 20 yarn ends per minute so I will try to put my money where my mouth is in a video.

I need to give a shout out to CreateSpace which is an excellent service for publishing knitting booklets for sale on Amazon. First of all they give your booklet a free ISBN number (last time I checked an ISBN was $150 elsewhere) and they are very easy to use. You upload a PDF and then they ask that you order one copy of your booklet before they put it up for sale. I was initially unable to use their cover template with my graphics program but fortunately I figured out that during the publishing process they offer a great service called Cover Creator to make simple book covers. Both Stranded Color Knitting and Glove Knitting are now on Amazon with free super saver shipping so if you want a print version, that is the least expensive method.

Also, I've put a few of my pattern PDFs on Patternfish - here is the listing for the Arctic Spring Mittens. I think they do a beautiful job of showing the patterns with the larger images and Julia is extremely kind in her description of the patterns.

I am currently finishing up about a million rabbit finger puppets for our local rescue group's garage sale later this month so I will show you those in a day or two.

Here's your bunny nose close-up for today courtesy of Miss Bubbles: