Peruvian Pure Alpaca Fina

The Tijeras Mitten pattern is now available HERE on Patternfish (I'm working on uploading all of my single patterns there) and HERE on Lulu.

I received an email from Elann that they are discontinuing the Peruvian Pure Alpaca Fina due to lack of sales. I'm bummed because I have lots of colors and now I can't design any more projects with it. (HERE are the Arctic Spring Mittens I designed with this pretty yarn.) In fact I'm using the Alpaca Fina right now for the Selbu Modern hat seen below. We extended the Selbu Modern KAL on Ravelry's Stranded forum through the end of December so if  you still want to get involved, go HERE.





Fortunately Elann's thicker Peruvian Pure Alpaca is still in production. I've chosen these colors to make a hat for DH. He requested a pointy hat with ear flaps but I'm not sure that is what I'll do.




The next KAL for Ravelry's Stranded Forum will be an accessory using the massive Drops free pattern archive. Go HERE to vote for which pattern - the Drops KAL will begin Dec 1 and run through the end of January.