Finally Finished!

The beautiful bunny Christmas stocking Kate knit and donated has been auctioned off by the NM House Rabbit Society. It was won by a woman who purchased a raffle ticket after seeing the stocking at the Weems Art Fest.

Kate has more talents than just knitting. Her podcast story, Miss Eiderdown's Stocking, was inspired by the bunny stocking and was professionally produced with music. It tells the story of a yarn store employee, Miss Eiderdown, who knits this extravagant stocking and all the adventures (including a love story and a thief) that occur. You can listen to the podcast for free at the Knitpicks Web Site:







This is the Selbu Modern Hat (free pattern PDF HERE) knit on size 1 needles using Elann's unfortunately now unavailable Peruvian Alpaca Fina. It took forever but once I realized I have the perfect person to give it to and I'm seeing her this weekend, I finally bit the bullet. I blocked it over a dinner plate. As you can see you can wear it above  like a beret or as seen below. I have a very large head and it does fit me in the manner seen below but more snugly.