The Cerise Baby Sweater Pattern is Ready!

The Cerise Baby Sweater pattern in sizes preemie to 24 months is ready (Link to the pdf at the bottom of this post)!

I love that it is a touch retro with a little Japanese inspiration...I love that it looks like a cherry against the pure, blue sky...



I love that the yoke looks so bold, like the coat of a precious little emperor...




I love that Cerise is as simple as it looks... I love that it is worsted weight... I love that it knits up so fast...



I love that $3 will be donated to March of Dimes for every $5 pattern sold...




I love that together we can make a difference in a baby's life... Thank you...

Click on the Buy Now button to purchase the pattern and immediately receive an email link to download the pdf file. (You do not need to be a Ravelry member, nor do you need to have a Paypal account.)


If you experience any difficulties downloading the pattern, or have a question about the pattern click my picture in the top right column to contact me.

Bookmark and Share