Knitty Reviews My Glove Booklet

My glove knitting booklet was reviewed in the current issue of Knitty. This was a great surprise since I sent them a review copy when I first published it years ago (maybe 2007?).

Here's the review:

"Glove knitting is a great find for the adventurous knitter who wants to design and create their own gloves. This very detailed technical guide provides the knitter with multiple styles of thumb and finger creation types as well as the pro and cons for each style. Each style is clearly defined and includes a “best used when” explanation. There are two patterns are included in the booklet. Both involve stranded colourwork. The first design is a good introductory style colourwork glove, while the second would be better suited to an experienced knitter. If you are ready to take the plunge and knit “off the grid”, then this booklet is an excellent resource to add to your collection. " They linked to the Lulu page for the booklet but the booklet is also available in print at Amazon and as a PDF download at Ravelry and Patternfish.

I've been organizing my future projects. I just ordered some purple and green Wool of the Andes sport to make the Undergrowth hat from the current Knitty and I also ordered some Palette to make the Heart of the Mesa Mittens, La Joie du Printemps mittens, and the Red Bud Gloves. I am also planning to make quite a few of these gorgeous double knit TPHPE potholders with my Cascade 220 stash.


Here is Bubbles getting her jaw rubbed which is her third favorite activity after eating and ripping up phone books.