Color Knitting Links & a few Halloween Projects

Sorry I didn't post this earlier but there are still a few days to finish a Halloween knitting project.

HALLOWEEN FREE PATTERNS

The Witch Cats Hat uses two shades of orange and black DK weight yarn.

I love this Bathat! I am too busy with other projects unfortunately but I plan to make it next year. In lieu of knitting a hat, you can grab a plain black knit hat and add pipecleaners and eyes to make this cute spider hat.

The Scare Isle tam from Knitty features ghosts and many ghoulish colors.

This Zombie Hat is made with DK weight yarn and would be a great gift for all the zombie lovers in your life.

Not interested in a bat hat? How about these Batsy mittens?

Nevermore are socks inspired by the Edgar Allan Poe poem.

The Happy Halloween Fingerless Mitts use DK weight yarn.

FREE COLOR KNITTING PATTERNS

The Hold Your Seahorses sock pattern by RoseHiver uses two colors of sock yarn. I love the original colors used for these striking socks.

The Toast Wrap is a Sanquhar inspired colorwork cowl worked in fingering weight yarn.

Thanksgiving is on its way. I adore this cute little Tiny Turkey and may have to make one for my holiday table. Another knitted decoration is this bunch of Indian Corn.

The I Heart Mitts use two colors of fingering weight yarn.

The HoHoHo pattern is a really fun Christmas stocking knit in many colors of DK weight yarn.

I would definitely wear this Market Square Jacket knit in bulky weight yarn - but I'd have to change the colors. Also in the free ebook is this cute raglan sweater, the Park Place Pullover.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Here's the scariest picture I could come up with from the Quarai Ruins near Mountainair, NM.