I'm enjoying seeing all the snow the rest of the country seems to be getting. Here in the desert we are having a false spring with lots of sunshine. I had all the windows open today and aired out the house. This was for naught as I immediately smelled up the house trying a new recipe for vegan lentil loaf.



Here is a photo just to prove it actually does snow here a few times a year. It shows the mittens from the clothesline photo earlier this week along with three pairs of gloves, Landra's Gloves from Folk Knitting in Estonia, Sanquhar gloves done with laceweight yarn and size 00 dpns, and some Norwegian gloves for DH from Vibeke Lind's Knitting in the Nordic Tradition.









Tomorrow I'll show photos of my three favorite knitting projects of all time. And Thursday I should actually have a new FO to show (don't faint!) finally.