Sorry I've been so out of it lately. You'd think after I nurse an extremely grumpy DH for a week that things would improve but then I became ill as well. Married couples should NOT EVER get sick simultaneously. It isn't pretty at all. I was somewhat surprised that continuing to do my daily yoga (although not always the proper ujjayi breathing of course) really helped. I think I improved more quickly as a result and also managed not to murder DH. I got about 10 new yoga videos for Christmas from my father and am anxious to test them all out. Anyway, I'm finally better and trying to get caught up on everything. I'm way behind on blog reading but I'm now up to date on email at least.



Sara finished her pretty version of the Norwegian Star Hat pattern from Stranded Color Knitting. Go check her version out! I had originally decided to only mark down the price on the booklet until the end of 2004 but the booklet is selling better so I'm keeping it at the lower price of $8.99. As the local produce market says, "A Fast Nickel Beats a Slow Dime." Also, there are some new reviews of the booklet at the web site if you're interested. So far the booklet has made nearly $600 for rabbit rescue. Thank you all for your support!



I'm unsure what my fiber resolutions are for this year. Maybe I'll come up with some knitting designs. Maybe I'll try to reduce the size of the stash. I do think I'll continue to see how many more of the designs I can knit from Folk Knitting in Estonia. So far I've knit 9 of the 25 designs and the pages in my copy are almost completely separated from the binding. This week I plan to start Avo's Mittens in this Peruvian Baby Cashmere from Elann. I dearly hope this is enough yarn. I should have ordered more but I was sick when I ordered it and for some reason even thought the yarn color was green.