I've adopted another bunny. Well, not exactly. I decided to sponsor this adorable guy through Best Friends Animal Sanctuary. His name is Sidewinder and he has head tilt as a result of an infection. Sidey's complete story is HERE.









I can't resist disabled rabbits - if I was any good at all with the veterinary stuff (I'm not) this place would be Nan's House of Gimpy Bunnies.



In other rabbit news, Peaches the Fearless decided that after only a year, it was actually safe to come down the three carpeted stairs separating the bedrooms where she lives from the rest of the house. DH had already bought the materials to build her a ramp but apparently the problem wasn't the stairs. She's just a big chicken. She still won't stay down the stairs long but we're coaxing her with treats and lots of compliments on her bravery.



I am still working on Ilmar's socks but they won't be done this week. Instead, I will have photos of two projects that I've abandoned - one because I ran out of enthusiasm and one because of bad colors.