Guess what I've spent 3 days working on??? One collar.







It is the first collar I've made with a neckband and it is a camp shirt with waist darts, McCalls 3541. I'm pretty sure monkeys wrote this pattern. Finally after 7 tries and re-cutting an entirely new neckband, a talented woman from Pattern Review gave me some excellent advice. She even has her collar advice online HERE. The shirt fits well and I plan to make more with fabric I like a lot more.

I'm almost finished with the first sock. I was initially thinking of knitting a pattern on the foot similar this sock from the first little Vogue Knitting sock book that I also knit with worsted weight yarn.



Instead I went with a Fair Isle design chart.I should have these done soon - I still haven't decided if I'm going to finish the Unst lace socks.