Here are some of my sewing FOs. I made a few more summer shirts for DH. These are also from the Kwik Sew 2935 pattern. I add a lot of topstitching to make them look more store-bought. The wrinkled turquoise one has palm trees on it and the brown one is trees in a forest.



Here are some shirts for me. I'm a tough fit for shirts with vastly uneven shoulders and a large chest. Any pattern I buy will need modifications and I chose Kwik Sew 3200. This pattern has bust darts and optional waist and back darts. I used a fitting book to increase the bust dart.

My first attempt was the inexpensive gingham one on the bottom with only the bust darts. It really needs the waist darts. The second was the one on the left in a lightweight stretch cotton with all the darts. I then decided I don't really like the bottom hem. My 3rd attempt was my favorite so far - the green one on the top although I only did the bust and back darts. The shirt with the collar on the right is a camp shirt, Kwik Sew pattern 2952. I realized I don't really look great in camp shirts but I can wear it over a camisole.



I enjoy sewing shirts the most and some day hope to acquire enough skills to make us both some dress shirts. I bought David Page Coffin's excellent book Shirtmaking and am slowly working my way through it.