I hope to have Part II of Creating your Own Stranded Patterns posted here by 4th of July. Also, I have decided to do each pattern using eco-friendly yarns separately instead of a booklet. The pattern for the fingerless bamboo mitts I showed this week is now available on Lulu and Ravelry.

Finally, tomorrow, June 28, 2008, there will be another Rabbit Adoptathon in Albuquerque at the eastside Petco (on Lomas) from 10 am to 2 pm. This will be in conjunction with the celebration of the House Rabbit Society's 20 year birthday so they'll have cake (carrot of course) for everyone and presents. You can talk to other bunny people and get rabbit questions answered and meet some adorable adoptable bunnies. Here are a few of the available candidates: Belle, Chocolate Drop, and Fiona. Personally I think Belle with the gray spots is my type of bunny because of the goofy look on her face.