Durango, Colorado

Can you believe it is almost Thanksgiving? Today is the first day it has even been cold here and I just started a nice big fire in the wood stove.

Here are some photos of Durango, CO from our visit last month.

We arrived to a band and lots of festive folks for Oktoberfest.



There were the usual arts and crafts kind of booths.



The weather was gorgeous and the trees were turning.







Here's DH (left) and our friend Brad in front of Olde Tymers where we had lunch. Unfortunately they were out of their delicious raspberry beer.



I'm going through most of my really old knitting photos to make sure they've all been posted on Ravelry even though the photos are not so great. I started with my mittens and next it will be hats. I learned my lesson when my computer died last month and I'm trying to do a good job of saving my photos. A kind friend grabbed all my photos off my hard disk for me and he is now teasing me for having 20,000 photos of nothing but bunnies and gloves.