Field of Flowers Wristwarmers

I'm working on another box of knitted items for one of our city homeless shelters. The Albuquerque Rescue Mission gives out over 20,000 items of clothing each year to the homeless and poor. I already have about 10 handknitted items I can donate and I hope to double that before Christmas. I also thought this would be a good project to play around with the colors of Peruvian Highland Sport I bought that won't be used for the Whistler sweater.

Here is a new color combo for the Fields of Flowers Wristwarmers from the Wild About Color Knitting booklet. The Peruvian Highland Sport colors I used in order of appearance are: Black, Palm, Thyme, Plum Wine, Light Gray Heather, and Mesa Teal.




I also did some quickie kid's mittens in some mystery worsted weight wool.