No piggies today for you but here are some toes. I had to change the length of most of the toes to fit my feet - my little toe was much longer and my middle toe was much shorter. You can tell the middle toe is still too long in this photo.





My feet really don't like wearing toe socks so I'm in a quandary about these socks. I am planning to give everything I knit this year (except any socks I need and DH's Dale sweater) to the rabbit rescue people to sell at a garage sale but I'm not sure anyone will want piggy socks in non-machine washable yarn. Therefore I'm putting these socks aside until I figure out what to do.



Speaking of the rescue garage sale (the one I knit 10 zillion rabbit finger puppets for), I wanted to show you what the money they raised was used for. This is a fancy rabbit cage to fit six bunnies for the city animal shelter to use. You can see the cage at the Lucky Paws shelter in the Coronado Mall in Albuquerque.