Tijeras Mitten & Red River Glove Patterns Now Free

In anticipation of finishing up this last pattern design (which will also be free), I've been going through all my patterns and deleting some of the older and unpopular ones.  Both my Tijeras Mittens and Red River Gloves patterns were very unpopular but I didn't want to delete them so I thought I'd make them free. 

The Tijeras Mittens use four colors of O Wool Classic 2 ply which is a thick fingering weight and very elastic. The mittens feature a peasant thumb and are pretty fun to knit. Alas, this pattern is by far my least popular - since publication in 2009 I've sold less than 5 copies.




The Red River Gloves use Knit Picks' Palette yarn and feature a sore thumb and a colorwork gauntlet cuff with a picot hem. You could just do some ribbing though if you don't like stranded color knitting - the pattern comes in two sizes.



I hope to finally have an FO for you very soon!