I lied. I don't have a complete glove to show you yet but here it is in progress. I am getting 9 stitches to the inch instead of 8 with the Nylamb. You can probably tell by the color that I started these on Valentine's Day.







I've had some questions on rabbits. I have yet to hear of a single problem with rabbits and cats coexisting. My experience is that the rabbits, no matter how small they are, boss around the cats, not vice versa. I was also worried with my first rabbit because I had a cat that had hunted rabbits before coming to live with us . Not a single problem between the two.



HERE's a good article on the subject of rabbits and cats. In my experience a rabbit and a cat can bond even more closely than two cats.



House rabbits really thrive with lots of toys. There are free toys you can come up with like shredded newspaper, empty paper towel rolls, old boxes filled with hay, etc. Bunny Bytes has the most extensive selection of rabbit toys like wooden remote controls and cell phones and voodoo dolls. I recently ordered Peaches her own bunny tambourine and can't wait to see how she likes it. I'm sure I will regret buying it at 4 am when she decides to give it a whirl.