Not the greatest scan of the Vanalinn gloves but you get the general idea. I really love these gloves - the lace pattern is quite easy and simple to memorize and it is no problem to figure out where you are in the pattern. Quite a contrast to Merike's gloves which were giving me fits and taking forever. I'll definitely be making these again because I can see this pattern being quite popular with gift recipients and once you get in the groove, it really is mindless knitting.



The Brunswick Nylamb is long out of production but I bought a ton from Ebay a while back. Apparently there is another yarn called Nylamb, NOT by Brunswick, that isn't the same thing at all. I do tend to like baby yarns for colorwork and lace and buy them when I find them. For a while Elann had some Stahl Baby Merino and I use that yarn a lot as well.



Sandrine of Tricofolk in France is quite an inspiration to me. She's made the beautiful Leaf Socks from Socks, Socks, Socks which I've always dreamed of knitting. Check out these gorgeous socks HERE and HERE.



I'm not going to update the blog tomorrow but I'll be back Sunday with both gloves done.