VARIOUS AND SUNDRY



If you think you might be an introvert or if you know an introvert, there's a wise and funny article called "Care & Feeding of Your Introvert" at the Atlantic Online.



Cassandra emailed me about twined knitting - she made the fingerless mitts from the Dandanell/Danielsson twined knitting book and if you go HERE and click on Knitted Things you'll see several shots of her twined mitts done in Guernsey yarn. Also, do check out her beautiful Fair Isle fingerless gloves as well.



Lisa had some links yesterday to some absolutely beautiful tams by Sheila and Vanessa. Also check out Stasia's pretty pumpkin tam from Vogue Knitting Caps & Hats Two.



Jessica had some photos of her recently remodeled kitchen and bathroom - go to her archives to her January 29 entry. I swear that is the most beautiful kitchen I've ever seen and I'm positively green with envy.



I've started on Kalev's mittens from Folk Knitting in Estonia and I'll show a photo tomorrow. I had one heck of a time getting gauge with several different fingering weight yarns so I finally I decided to adapt the pattern to the gauge I was getting. They're going to be beautiful in Peruvian cashmere and Nylamb and I'm going to send them to the woman who adopted Miss Peaches out to us.



Speaking of Peaches, we decided to let her do our taxes this year. I sure hope we won't regret it.