Here are the completed Salsa Socks done in Regia with an additional chart repeat to make up for the thinness of the Regia. I also changed the heel gusset colorwork.



With the amount of worrying I do about running out of patterns to knit (knitting may be quite popular now but colorwork seems practically dead) I often wonder why I don't just design my own stuff. Lately I make adjustments to every pattern I knit. In the Dancing Violets socks I'm substituting a Dutch heel for the afterthought type heel in the pattern. I do this stuff all the time and yet I dread designing my own stuff.



Now look at this web site HERE and scroll down to look at the beautiful gloves. Here is a knitter who designs his/her own colorwork glove patterns. They are beautiful and very inspiring. There is no reason I can't do the same thing so what am I waiting for?