Here are the fingerless mittens. That is supposed to be a rabbit's head and ears but perhaps I should have made the ears asymmetrical. The yarn is Heirloom Alpaca from Ozeyarn and is really nice. It reminds me more of angora than alpaca. This pair is going to the Colorado House Rabbit Society for sale in their gift shop.











I thought I'd answer my comments in the blog today. KarenC writes and says she ordered the Dancing Violets sock pattern from Blackberry Ridge and points out how much nicer the colors look than in their photo. I've noticed this phenomenon before Karen - sometimes it is hard to see the pattern in their photographs. I changed the heel in the sock to a Dutch heel instead of an afterthought heel - I'll have a photo of the first completed sock here this week.



Mare sent a neat link to this Fibonacci bunny chart HERE. Thanks Mare! I can always use more bunny charts. This week I'm going to try to collect all my rabbit charts and chart them out in my notebook for future reference.



Blue Earth Knitter writes that she signed up for the TKGA convention two months in advance and only got one of her class choices. That would annoy me as well BEK. I've never gone to any of the TKGA events or Stitches because I live far away from most of them.



Isabelle in France writes that she is designing her own fair isle sweater. I am in awe of anyone who can design a fair isle anything! I'm going to try to design a fair isle tam this month but all the colors are intimidating.



Peaches loves the compliments. I'll have new photos of her this week.