Our local nonprofit rescue group, a satellite of the national House Rabbit Society, now has an online store and all profits from the items sold go directly to the care and rescue of pet rabbits in Colorado and New Mexico. Our sweet extra-large rabbit Peaches (adopted from one of Four Corners Bunnies rescuers) is lending her beautiful image to some of the items.



So if you'd like a Peaches mousepad, mug, journal, calendar, bag or t-shirt, please go to http://www.cafeshops.com/4cornersbuns and help out abused and abandoned rabbits at the same time. We also have items with the two beautiful southwestern-style logos seen here.

















In a similar rescue fundraising effort, I am going to write up some color knitting patterns in a small Cafepress spiral-bound booklet. The charts inside will be black and white but I'll get a color photo with all the items on it for the cover. (Actually I don't like color charts anyway - I find them annoying when I substitute different colors.)



I'll try to keep the booklet inexpensive and will include lots of tips on color knitting. I should have approximately 5-6 patterns for small items (socks, mittens, gloves, hats, bag, etc.) for publication by the beginning of summer. All money from the sale of the booklet will go to Four Corners Bunnies.