FRA TOPP TIL TA, NR. 2







This is a wonderful Sandnes pattern book of accessories - I want to make stuff on practically every page. Fra Topp Til Ta or From Head to Toe in English is a knitting pattern booklet with loads of colorwork and Aran and lace designs. Check out these gloves:







I guess it is a Norwegian fashion to wear little tubes over gloves like that - interesting, eh? Lots of good stuff in this booklet - I bought mine from Bea Ellis in the Sandnes pattern section. There supposedly is a book 1 in this series but I can't find it. Velona listed it for a while but when I tried to order they told me it was out of print.



Thanks so much to those of you who have ordered items from our rabbit rescue Cafepress store. I'm so grateful and the rabbits thank you as well. Just in time for Easter we have added an adorable stuffed bunny for sale (wearing a HRS t-shirt). All profits go to nonprofit rabbit rescue.



Cafepress gives me the names of those ordering and two weeks from now I'm going to put all the names in a hat for this prize:







The photo shows the front and back of the booklet. It is called Foot Notes: Socks to Make Your Feet Dance by Joseph Madl "The Sockguy". This booklet has just been re-released with a slightly different name but it looks like the same book. All the socks are colorwork (except for one pair of Aran kilt hose) and all the socks use Philosopher's Wool worsted weight wool yarn.



In two weeks, April 15, I'll announce the winner and contact you for an address to send this booklet to. So if you still want to order some fun Peaches merchandise or items with our rabbit rescue logo from http://www.cafeshops.com/4cornersbuns you have two weeks to be added to the drawing list for the sock pattern booklet.