Uh Oh someone is annoyed at the constant vacuuming.

My houseguests are arriving this weekend so I need to continue to clean. My brother-in-law Dave and his partner Matt are traveling from Phoenix for a funeral. They are both extreme neat freaks so I am using this as impetus to do all sorts of things like clean out the silverware drawer and organize the bathroom. I do have two pairs of socks which should be displayed here in a few days - an easy and a fancy pair.

I wanted to pass along a few assorted links.

Grocery Store Wars: Join the Organic Rebellion is hilarious. Darth Tater indeed.

Walkable Communities discusses efforts to make cities more pedestrian-friendly. This 6 page article with lots of photos offers a list of the best places to walk in the US at the end. Not surprisingly, NM is named as one of the worst states in this respect.

Apartment Therapy is an interesting site full of photos of folks living with limited space. I've found some good ideas for storage from looking at all the contest entries.

Isn't Twinkie the house rabbit absolutely adorable?