Here are the Aran Island mittens from Folk Mittens in some fingering weight Cormo I bought at Taos Wool Festival. These lovely mittens continue to defy being scanned well. They're just too bright despite playing around with the brightness/contrast. Anyway, they're finished and are going in my Christmas present basket. I did a peasant thumb which I prefer to the sore thumb in the pattern.




I received several requests for the blueberry-lime marmalade recipe. I no longer have the original recipe but it will most likely be similar to the blueberry marmalade recipes HERE and HERE with lime as the only form of citrus. I have ordered some more canning books so I'll let you know if I find the recipe again. Otherwise I'll improvise.

I still have the Latvian mittens to knit and I'm starting on the Fair Isle gloves in a PDF file HERE.