It is time for an update on the booklet. Stranded Color Knitting has sold over 225 copies and with the addition of the rabbit photo items at the Cafepress store, has made over $1000 for rabbit rescue. Thank you to all for helping with this. The money has been used for spaying/neutering, veterinary care, food and shelter for rabbits taken in by the House Rabbit Society. I hope also that the booklet has helped knitters learn more about knitting with more than one color, my favorite type of knitting.

That reminds me that I have to work on getting more photos of Peaches for the 2006 calendar. Her 2005 calendar is a big hit where DH works - the kids fight over who gets to turn over the calendar to see the new photo at the beginning of each month. Once I went to a work function with DH and one young girl came up to me and shocked me by telling me the name of every rabbit I'd ever had. They're fascinated by stories about our rabbits I guess.

Here's yet another photo of Peaches stuffing her face. She looks so tiny in the photo doesn't she?