Here are the Latvian mittens from Nancy Bush's Folk Socks in progress. I'm using Essentials sock yarn from Knitpicks and I'm quite fond of this color - kind of a pumpkin spice although it looks redder here. I do believe this yarn will pill but I can live with it. The price is right.




Here is a tea cozy done in Peruvian Highland wool. The pattern is HERE. This cozy fits my smaller 20 oz teapot but is too small for my 32 oz pot. I chose the pattern because I wanted a cozy that fits really well. I made one of the cute licorice allsorts but decided against them - too fussy and they'd probably end up in my tea cup somehow.




And here is a bad close-up of one of the patterns from the Aran Island mittens. I need to finish the Latvian socks for an upcoming birthday present but should finish these soon. I really don't have much left to knit.