I just realized I already have one of the glove patterns from Hafte Selbustrikk with an English translation. I purchased it as a kit from Arnhild a few years ago. I even started it but decided to switch yarns. (She sells a couple of translated patterns from the book along with the Rauma yarn if you scroll down HERE.) If the book doesn't arrive before I finish my current project then I'll get started on these gloves. The specific glove pattern I have is 16. Alternativ 1 on the book site but isn't listed on Arnhild's site anymore. The yarn used for my glove pattern is Rauma Gammelserie with a gauge of 34-35 sts = 10 cm. The needles listed are size 2mm (Size 0 US) dpns.

Hege, who I just found out is Norwegian, has offered to help with any translations from the book. Saartje in the Netherlands has also offered her assistance with translations and wrote me that the woman who wrote up the traditional patterns in Hafte Selbustrikk, Helene, has a blog which is partially in English. Scroll down on her blog to check out Helene's lovely twined mittens (aka tvaandstickning).