A few weeks ago I was at Santa Fe's upscale pet store and I saw the cutest pet bed of all time. It was a furry pink Cadillac complete with fins and rear view mirrors and license plates that said spoiled. DH found me standing in the store in a daze near the bed, grinning and imagining Peaches or Jack asleep at the wheel.

I found a photo of this bed online HERE - if you go HERE you can also find photos of "Furraris", "Furrcedes", limos, and even a NYC taxi pet bed.

The chances of me ever forking over that much money for a pet bed are slimmer than the chances of me being asked to be a principal dancer for the Joffrey ballet. Still, it got me thinking about pet beds. I decided I needed to find a fun pattern that I can sew and I found this fish bed that would be perfect for Jack. It looks like it would be too small for Peaches but maybe I can adapt the house for her. The tent is also cute but I'm 100% positive Peaches would chew the poles made from basket weaving materials. I usually do most of my sewing in summer so I have plenty of time to find fun fabrics for the beds.